DTC, B2B and B2C Cooperative Online Marketplace
We do not compete
We do not compete with our merchants. As a matter of fact, here is what we won't be doing:
- We will not accept businesses operated out of one’s home
- We will not be data mining of your products, sales data and customers
- We will not make ideological threats or policies
- We will not allow foreign-subsidized sellers, in order to compete unfairly
- We will not utilize “Big Brother” over-reach or monitoring to make sellers subservient
- We will not steal or copy your products and produce generic versions
- We will not compete with our merchants
- We will not have a “sell this item also” option for your products
- We will not have multiple sellers of same item, which creates confusion, animosity and destructive competition
- We will not have sellers that have poor feedback ratings on other channels, we seek professionals
- We will not remove legal, moral and safe products from your catalog, period
- We will not allow counterfeit products, knock-offs or misuse of trademarks and proprietary information
We encourage dynamic listing information
Because the product listing was created by you, we encourage descriptive language to attract or help your customers. We do not require you to write generic information that is meaningless. Generic listing information is required on other channels to make "attaching" to your listing easier.
Minimum listing requirements should include product specifications, such as a full description, weight, and dimensions. Suggested uses, highlights and additional product information that may help you sell the product.
Your success is paramount
96% of shoppers in America now prefer to do online business with manufacturers and distributors located in the United States and we believe this is the sweet-spot for American business today. Your success on this platform is why this was created, its designed to help sellers build sales in a new environment which include fair and straightforward policies. Our free trade beliefs should be your beliefs:
- We feel you are smart enough to list items on ZoomBots.com on a competitive level and observe to satisfy customers.
- We feel that customers have an expectation of speedy delivery of their orders and to the correct item as described.
- We feel sellers should be secure in the knowledge that your product ideas or listings are not hijacked or stolen by us or others.
- We feel sellers find comfort in ZoomBots.com not pulling your listings for “ideological” reasons.
- We feel sellers should determine their own profit margins of products, as most are aware of economic principles.
- We feel sellers are adults who recognize practical applications and use of their products.
- We feel sellers can benefit from partnering with ZoomBots.com as a sales channel that will not manage your business and products and restrain your efforts in selling.
- We feel it is not right to hold your sales proceeds for weeks on end.
- We feel that you are aware of sales taxes are due your state that you have a business location.
- We feel if you are selling a commercially viable, legal and moral product, you can certainly list it.
- We feel that all merchants should respect moral and acceptable business practices
- We feel that is important to provide SEO optimization and search engine interactions to grow your sales.
- We feel it is important to provide a platform which provides you the most advance technology and procedures.
- For non-consumables, we feel it is important to participate in our "Lifetime Service Policy" of understanding for your customers.
©2020 COOPERATING ECOMMERCE LLC | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED